CA Service Management

• 1.  web forms error on SDM 17.1

Posted Jul 27, 2018 08:37 PM
      |   view attached

Hello,
    Currently, we update CA SDM 12.9 to version 17.1 and we have an error with all web forms.

This error did not appear before in our update test.

I comment you that the upgrade process did not show any error. everything executed correctly, but when we started validating all the content, we noticed that when we open a ticket, we can not edit it and the name of the user in session comes out with a different name.

I attach log and screenshot
    Can you help me with the error?

Regards,
    Marco V

Attachment(s)

zip
    log_sdm17.zip   14.33 MB 1 version

• 2.  Re: web forms error on SDM 17.1
    Best Answer

Posted Jul 30, 2018 12:09 AM

Hello Marco,

the screen shots that you show above are in the style of the r12.9 user interface, which suggests to me that some or all of the r12.9 CSS and r12.9 form definitions are still either in your browser cache or present in your site\mods. 

Clear your browser cache first.

If that doesn't help, take a backup 'zip' of the site\mods folder, then delete all .htmpl and .css and other files out of site\mods - the contents of 'site\mods\majic' are probably OK to retain, but remove everything else, including '.js' and '.html' - clear your browser cache again, restart the Service Desk Manager service on your upgraded host, and see what you get?

Regards,

James

• 3.  Re: web forms error on SDM 17.1

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Aug 02, 2018 04:06 PM

Marcoaldama 

Was the information provided by camja06 helpful?

If so, please mark his answer as correct so that this thread can be closed.

• 4.  Re: web forms error on SDM 17.1

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Aug 02, 2018 04:18 PM

Marco, please bring your 12.9 custom forms to 17.1 compatible ones...

Customization Upgrade Utility - CA Service Management - 17.1 - CA Technologies Documentation 

Thanks _Chi