Clarity

Expand all | Collapse all

Hello their, i am new in CAPPM can any help me on how to generate a status report. please see attacehd fil FYR. Thank you in advinace.

• 1.  Hello their, i am new in CAPPM can any help me on how to generate a status report. please see attacehd fil FYR. Thank you in advinace.

Posted Jul 30, 2018 03:49 AM

• 2.  Re: Hello their, i am new in CAPPM can any help me on how to generate a status report. please see attacehd fil FYR. Thank you in advinace.

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Jul 30, 2018 06:07 AM

Hello John,

You posted this in the CA APM community - I moved it to CA PPM

• 3.  Re: Hello their, i am new in CAPPM can any help me on how to generate a status report. please see attacehd fil FYR. Thank you in advinace.

Posted Jul 30, 2018 10:18 PM

Noted and Thank you!

• 4.  Re: Hello their, i am new in CAPPM can any help me on how to generate a status report. please see attacehd fil FYR. Thank you in advinace.

Posted Jul 30, 2018 07:59 AM

Hi John, 

Have a look at this piece of documentation and let me know if that helps: 

Monitor Project Performance on the Project Dashboard - CA PPM - 15.4 - CA Technologies Documentation 

This is for one of our latest PPM releases. Hope that helps. 

Cheers. 

• 5.  Re: Hello their, i am new in CAPPM can any help me on how to generate a status report. please see attacehd fil FYR. Thank you in advinace.
    Best Answer

Posted Jul 30, 2018 08:21 AM

Hi John, 

Status Report that you showed in the screenshot is nothing but a subobject of the project. Hence for every instance of project object, you can create multiple number of Status Reports. All you have to do is to go to that subpage and click on the Add button. You will get the create layout page where you can fill up the mandatory attributes and create a new Status Report, that's it!

Cheers!!!

• 6.  Re: Hello their, i am new in CAPPM can any help me on how to generate a status report. please see attacehd fil FYR. Thank you in advinace.

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Jul 30, 2018 01:02 PM

It will be the New button.

• 7.  Re: Hello their, i am new in CAPPM can any help me on how to generate a status report. please see attacehd fil FYR. Thank you in advinace.

Posted Jul 30, 2018 08:52 PM

Thank you Abhisek this is a big Help. will try on this.

Yours truly,

John

• 8.  Re: Hello their, i am new in CAPPM can any help me on how to generate a status report. please see attacehd fil FYR. Thank you in advinace.

Posted Jul 31, 2018 09:22 AM

You are always Welcome, John!