CA Service Management

• 1.  CA Download and Installation Instructions

Posted Jul 31, 2018 11:09 AM

How do I download CA support and install it on my local machine to test out this ticketing software for our company? Thanks.

• 2.  Re: CA Download and Installation Instructions

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Jul 31, 2018 01:50 PM

Hello John,

CA Support is hundreds of people and I am not sure what ticketing software you are asking about.

Do you have the exact name of the CA product you want to download and do you have a company number for your company?

Thanks, Nancy

CA Support

• 3.  Re: CA Download and Installation Instructions

Posted Jul 31, 2018 01:58 PM

CA Service Desk Manager

• 4.  Re: CA Download and Installation Instructions

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Jul 31, 2018 04:43 PM

Hello John,

Thank you.  CA Service Desk Manager is not a mainframe product.  I have moved it into the correct community -

ca service management. 

Regards, Nancy

• 5.  Re: CA Download and Installation Instructions

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Jul 31, 2018 05:30 PM

Hi John,

Thanks for expressing interest in Service Desk Manager. If you are licensed for Service Desk Manager, you should see the option to download it through the Support Download Center. I'm assuming, though, that  you are not currently licensed. We have some demo opportunities that an account manager can help set you up with, let me locate a member of our account team to reach out to you to discuss different options.

• 6.  Re: CA Download and Installation Instructions

Posted Aug 01, 2018 10:37 AM

Thanks, who can reach out to me, or who could I call today to get a license or demo to see what it is like trying to set this up. Thanks.

• 7.  Re: CA Download and Installation Instructions
    Best Answer

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Aug 01, 2018 11:38 AM

John,

I contacted the team to reach out to you, but if you would like to attempt to speed up the process you can view this page:

Contact Sales - CA Technologies 

If you fill out the form, you can enter "IT Service Management" for the area of interest. There's also a phone number if you'd prefer to call directly: 1-800-225-5224.