CA Service Management

• 1.  CA SDM query

Posted Aug 02, 2018 07:26 AM

If we have to the knowledge articles of a particular group in CA SDM(Service Desk Manager), how we can pull from Database ? Please suggest.

• 2.  Re: CA SDM query

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Aug 02, 2018 09:06 AM

pallavi.anand 

Please check the following document for steps on how to extract Knowledge Documents from CA SDM

How do to export knowledge documents using the pdm - CA Knowledge 

• 3.  Re: CA SDM query

Posted Aug 02, 2018 09:39 AM

I have checked the document but got no luck.There is one specific group for which we need to export the knowledge documents.For eg: if the group name is L3 Command centre,then what should be the query to export all the documents related to this group? 

• 4.  Re: CA SDM query

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Aug 02, 2018 09:24 AM

Pallavi, knowledge document export is based on template and I hope you mean template when you said a particular group. Also, I would like to point out that you could use "Additional Filter" if you want further filter the export. Thanks _Chi

• 5.  Re: CA SDM query

Posted Aug 02, 2018 09:39 AM

I have checked the document but got no luck.There is one specific group for which we need to export the knowledge documents.For eg: if the group name is L3 Command centre,then what should be the query to export all the documents related to this group? 

• 6.  Re: CA SDM query

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Aug 02, 2018 09:46 AM

can you let us know more about "documents related to L3 Command Center"? For example, from a document, what field displays L3 Command Center.