Clarity

• 1.  Synchronize portfolio investments

Posted Aug 03, 2018 08:20 AM

i have created a attribute on project and added the same in "portfolio Investment" attribute registry to make visible, when i trying to run "Synchronize portfolio investments" for a portfolio using "Immediate" option to sync the date. its not running when i checked the status its showing as "waiting" and frequency automatically modified from "immediate" to "schedule" with some 1 pm time. tried many time again and again going to waiting.

Please help on this.

• 2.  Re: Synchronize portfolio investments

Posted Aug 03, 2018 08:31 AM

There could be an already running instance of the Portfolio Sync job that is processing. If you cannot see one in the UI, check directly in the DB.

It might also help to follow this KB: CA PPM: Scheduled jobs stuck in waiting or schedul - CA Knowledge .

• 3.  Re: Synchronize portfolio investments

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Aug 03, 2018 08:32 AM

Hi Deepan,

It looks like your BG is not functioning if the job is getting to waiting and then going to schedule mode. You can try the workaround CA PPM: Scheduled jobs stuck in waiting or schedul - CA Knowledge  

Regards

Suman Pramanik 

• 4.  Re: Synchronize portfolio investments

Posted Aug 13, 2018 01:41 AM

How frequently do you do CA PPM maintenance? (restarting app/bg)?

Get the bgs and apps restarted (may go for rolling-restart)

Regards

Navdeep Joshi

• 5.  Re: Synchronize portfolio investments

Posted Aug 13, 2018 09:34 AM

thanks navdeep, i have raised case with CA Support. they did restart now job is running.

• 6.  Re: Synchronize portfolio investments

Posted Aug 13, 2018 10:25 AM

You're welcome - have a wonderful day

Regards

NJ