CA Service Management

• 1.  AHD05376:The '************ Mobile' contact did not receive a notification - no notification method specified for level Normal

Posted Aug 02, 2018 07:34 PM

Currently when we see this message in the logs of a ticket, the entry is associated to a log comment.  Rather than removing the message altogether from the logs is there anyway to associate the message to a different activity?  Say Research....

AHD05376:The '************ Mobile' contact did not receive a notification - no notification method specified for level Normal

• 2.  Re: AHD05376:The '************ Mobile' contact did not receive a notification - no notification method specified for level Normal

Posted Aug 05, 2018 07:32 PM

Why not modify the '************ Mobile' contact to have notification methods?

• 3.  Re: AHD05376:The '************ Mobile' contact did not receive a notification - no notification method specified for level Normal

Posted Aug 07, 2018 02:39 AM

Hi Simon,

Basically, you have a notification being triggered and sent to a contact with no notification method set for that contact. Please see this Knowledge Base article to help resolve your issue:

How to stop email messages in the stdlog, of the f - CA Knowledge 

===

Kind Regards,

Brian

• 4.  Re: AHD05376:The '************ Mobile' contact did not receive a notification - no notification method specified for level Normal

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Aug 07, 2018 11:25 AM

I agree with Brian_Mathato and his assessment, that one could suppress the messages in the logs.

My question though to Simon is if you can describe what specifically are you looking for with the logging.  Were you looking to suppress them?  Did not understand what you meant by "associate the message to a different activity" such as "Research...."

• 5.  Re: AHD05376:The '************ Mobile' contact did not receive a notification - no notification method specified for level Normal

Posted Aug 07, 2018 04:54 PM

Hi,

I have the article that suppresses the messages and have this configured in our UAT environment.  I have however been asked whether rather than suppressing them, whether they can be associated to a different activity, such as research so they can still be reported against, but do not appear as a log comment entry.

Cheers,

Simon

• 6.  Re: AHD05376:The '************ Mobile' contact did not receive a notification - no notification method specified for level Normal
    Best Answer

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Aug 08, 2018 08:37 AM

Mail is generally logged in a given case in its Notification History.  This can be accessed by going to a given case and accessing View -> Notification History in the menu bar.

Aside from any other functionality that could write the notification to the activity log, such as the "Log Me" function on an Activity Association, I don't think there's any other approach to logging a given notification in the SDM ticket.