AutoSys Workload Automation

Expand all | Collapse all

I'm looking for translating about 3500 jobs from TWS to CA Autosys. How much CA migration toolkit can help me automating it. Does CA provides any other service to Automated translation of Jobs from TWS to CA Autosys?

• 1.  I'm looking for translating about 3500 jobs from TWS to CA Autosys. How much CA migration toolkit can help me automating it. Does CA provides any other service to Automated translation of Jobs from TWS to CA Autosys?

Posted Aug 03, 2018 03:37 AM

I'm looking for translating about 3500 jobs from TWS to CA Autosys. How much CA migration toolkit can help me automating it. Does CA provides any other service to Automated translation of Jobs from TWS to CA Autosys?

• 2.  Re: I'm looking for translating about 3500 jobs from TWS to CA Autosys. How much CA migration toolkit can help me automating it. Does CA provides any other service to Automated translation of Jobs from TWS to CA Autosys?

Posted Aug 03, 2018 09:19 AM

Following post will answer your query: search for these post.

Wanted to know any tool available with CA for migrating from TWS to autosys job

&

Migration form TWS to Autosys

• 3.  Re: I'm looking for translating about 3500 jobs from TWS to CA Autosys. How much CA migration toolkit can help me automating it. Does CA provides any other service to Automated translation of Jobs from TWS to CA Autosys?

Posted Aug 04, 2018 06:14 AM

Thanks Sunish, I have seen the replies including your's and it was very helpful. However as of now we seems to be running out of options and Translating jobs from TWS to CA Autosys is the only possible solution we have. I would like to understand how can CA helps us  in this project and what level we can involve CA? 

• 4.  Re: I'm looking for translating about 3500 jobs from TWS to CA Autosys. How much CA migration toolkit can help me automating it. Does CA provides any other service to Automated translation of Jobs from TWS to CA Autosys?
    Best Answer

Posted Aug 05, 2018 09:37 PM

Hi Vikas,

If you need CA Professional Services help, please get in touch with your CA Accounts team.

Thank you,

Chandru