CA Service Management

• 1.  Accessing Support Automation from Public URL/IP Address

Posted Aug 06, 2018 08:41 AM
      |   view attached

Hello,

I was able to configure Support Automation on Local Hostname and able to access from the Server. or  from Local LAN where CA SD Server is easily accessible.

But we need to access Support Automation from Public Domain or IP Address. We have NAT the External IP Address with our CA SD Internal IP Address.

We are able to access CA SD from Public Domain/ Public IP Address but how to configure Support Automation to access from Public Domain or Public IP Address. Even we have opened the required port i.e. 8070 in Public Domain/Public IP Address. But unable to access Support Automation from Public Domain.

I have attached our local Configuration but I am unable to configure for Public.

Please guide.

Thanks

MM

• 2.  Re: Accessing Support Automation from Public URL/IP Address
    Best Answer

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Aug 14, 2018 12:07 PM

Mayur,

Presently the screenshot shows that Support Automation is configured for NJ3-SD-DEV-1, which is not a publicly accessible hostname. Do you have a public hostname that you can reconfigure Support Automation to use?

• 3.  Re: Accessing Support Automation from Public URL/IP Address

Posted Aug 14, 2018 01:46 PM

Hello Alex,

Thanks for your support, yes you are correct. By changing the values to public domain, it resolved the issue.

Thanks once again.

Thanks & Regards

Mayur Malhotra