We have encountered an issue when we use GMU to generate deliverables from Development to Production environment. Below is the sequence or chronology of steps which we have followed.
1. using manageout we have generated the bundle from development machine
2. We have created mappings for production by using below command
GatewayMigrationUtility.bat manageMappings -z commonarguments.properties --bundle Bundle/IAMDevelopment/DEV_IM.xml --type "SERVICE, POLICY, FOLDER" --action NewOrUpdate —outputFile Bundle/outputMappings.xml
3. Then tested the migratein and it was successful
GatewayMigrationUtility.bat migrateIn -z commonarguments.properties -b Bundle/IAMDevelopment/DEV_IM.xml -map Bundle/outputMappings.xml --destFolder "Portal APIs/ APIs/DEV/IM" --test
4. After success full test, initiated the deployment and it was successful
5. We verified the Policy Manager and all services were deployed. However after couple of minutes later gateway admin forcefully deleted them with unknown reason (refer attached screenshot). These services are integrated with API Portal.
Could you please provide a way to fix this issue?