Clarity

• 1.  Portfolio ranking rule by Stage

Posted Aug 10, 2018 06:31 AM

Currently, the CA PPM Ranking Rules in the Waterlines Tab does not allow us to create a ranking rule by Stage - can we somehow add that option as well?

Regards

NJ

• 2.  Re: Portfolio ranking rule by Stage

Posted Aug 10, 2018 09:23 AM

Hi NJ, 

I just checked the documentation also after testing in my test PPM instance. It seems you have only the options that are provided out of the box. 

Configure the Waterlines View for Portfolios - CA PPM - 15.4 - CA Technologies Documentation 

Nothing that you can add by yourself. Hope that helps. 

Cheers!

• 3.  Re: Portfolio ranking rule by Stage

Posted Aug 12, 2018 03:43 AM

You can configure which options are available for the Portfolio ranking. OOTB there are about 240 of the 700 permitted values set. 

Go to Administration > ObjectsPortfolio InvestmentAttribute Registry and you can review which attributes are currently selected and add other ones that you require. Stage is an attribute that you can add.

Priority is another good one that you can add (unless you do not use that attribute!).

• 4.  Re: Portfolio ranking rule by Stage

Posted Aug 13, 2018 01:57 AM

and here's some documentation that describes how to register attributes to display in your portfolio investment pages and views. Scroll to the heading Register Portfolio Investment Object Attributes

CA PPM Studio Objects and Attributes [CA PPM SaaS 15.4.1]

• 5.  Re: Portfolio ranking rule by Stage

Posted Aug 13, 2018 12:33 PM

Stage is already in the Selected Attributes in the registry

So, should I assume what Abhishek mentioned is true ?

Regards

NJ