Clarity

• 1.  XOG Transaction works through client, not through gel

Posted Aug 14, 2018 04:20 PM

I am getting an error xogging from GEL, but when I run it against the client it goes right in.  Here is the error and the XOG content.  Any help would be appreciated.

ERROR Either Resource Code is not present in the system or is not financially enabled.

<NikuDataBus xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance">
    <Header action="write" externalSource="NIKU" objectType="transaction" version="15.3.0.200" />
    <Transactions>
    <Transaction chargeCode="Standard" chargeable="0" externalID="TSK-00163" inputTypeCode="Standard" projectID="PRJ00059" resourceID="AC" taskID="5010122" transactionDate="2018-08-13" transactionType="L" units="300" />
    </Transactions>
    </NikuDataBus>

• 2.  Re: XOG Transaction works through client, not through gel

Posted Aug 14, 2018 04:37 PM

Could it be to do with the access-rights that the user executing the XOG in the different scenarios are different?

(Not sure what might be different between them, but I would just GUESS that you could be using different users in the two methods)

• 3.  Re: XOG Transaction works through client, not through gel

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Aug 15, 2018 12:39 AM

Hi dandrees01,

You mentioned that XOG against the client worked. But XOG via GEL script did not work.

Please check your GEL script. You log into XOG and get a session ID in GEL script.

Do you use the same user as XOG client to log into XOG?

Regards,

Shoichi

• 4.  Re: XOG Transaction works through client, not through gel

Posted Aug 15, 2018 08:40 AM

It's the same user, same access rights.