Clarity

• 1.  Portfolio Contents Editor and Investments

Posted Aug 16, 2018 08:01 AM

A portfolio manager added individual investments on the portfolio contents editor.  When they look at the list of investments on the investments tab it appears all investments are listed.  When I checked other portfolios only the individual investments are listed on the investments tab.  Not sure what would cause this.  Has anyone had this occur as well?

Art

• 2.  Re: Portfolio Contents Editor and Investments

Posted Aug 16, 2018 09:11 AM

Hi Art,

There could be a possibility if in the portfolio's contents editor, the project under Investment Type were check marked and included. So in that case even if individual investments were added, it will include the others. 

• 3.  Re: Portfolio Contents Editor and Investments

Posted Aug 16, 2018 09:38 AM

Hi Samik,

There were no investment types checked on the contents editor.  I created a new portfolio and added the investments listed in the original portfolio, did the sync and only those investments showed up in the investments tab.  I'm not sure what the manager did differently, but will be following up with her.

Art

• 4.  Re: Portfolio Contents Editor and Investments

Posted Aug 16, 2018 02:15 PM

Hi Art,

That may help.

Audit could be enabled only on the portfolio objects, but not on the other related objects. Let us know if you find out the cause.

Regards,

Samik

• 5.  Re: Portfolio Contents Editor and Investments

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Aug 16, 2018 11:39 PM

Hi Art,

I think that someone removed projects from Individual Investments and he has not performed "Sync Now" function yet.

I this situation, you will see remained projects in Individual Investments section, but you will be able to see all projects in Investment tab because it is not synchronized.

I think if you perform "Sync Now" button, you will see correct projects list in Investment tab.

Regards,

Shoichi