Plex 2E

Expand all | Collapse all

I am using 2E and at my previous site I could use '%' wildcard when searching for fields/functions in the model. The % doesn't work at my new site, is this a 2E version issue?

• 1.  I am using 2E and at my previous site I could use '%' wildcard when searching for fields/functions in the model. The % doesn't work at my new site, is this a 2E version issue?

Posted Aug 17, 2018 09:48 AM

When was the % wildcard introduced and how can I enable it at my current site?

• 2.  Re: I am using 2E and at my previous site I could use '%' wildcard when searching for fields/functions in the model. The % doesn't work at my new site, is this a 2E version issue?
    Best Answer

Posted Aug 20, 2018 03:46 AM

Hello Ijrblack,

The 'contains' search  '%xy % as well as a better position functionality '?XY' were only introduced with 2E release 8.5. So yes, you are right, the two versions must be different ones.

Best regards

Anette-Nicole 

• 3.  Re: I am using 2E and at my previous site I could use '%' wildcard when searching for fields/functions in the model. The % doesn't work at my new site, is this a 2E version issue?

Posted Aug 20, 2018 04:18 AM

Hi Anette-Nicole,

Thank you very much for your email.

Kind regards,

Ian Black

GIST LIMITED, OARE ROAD, FAVERSHAM. ME13 7TW

Tel: +44 (0) 1795 594 327

www.gistworld.com<http://www.gistworld.com/>

Gist Limited is a member of The Linde Group