Clarity

• 1.  Why are actuals not posting on the Team Tab, Task, or Assignments?

Posted Aug 17, 2018 01:49 PM
      |   view attached

I added a resource called "Software" to a project with $25K in allocations.  I created a task called "Purchase Software" and assigned the resource called "Software" to the task.  This populated the ETC on both the assignment and the Team Tab TSV.   I then entered a transaction on the task called "Purchase Software"  for $25K. 

The following jobs have completed:  Post Transactions to Financials, Post to WIP, Import Financial Actuals, Investment Allocation, and Update Aggregated Data. 

The Actuals show as expected in the Actuals field on the Project List page and in the Cost Plan.  However, there are no Actuals showing in the Team Tab TSV (Allocations and ETC are displaying, but not the Actuals).  And there are no Actuals showing on the Task List or the Task Assignment TSV.   Am  I missing a step?

Screen shots are provided below.

Thanks

• 2.  Re: Why are actuals not posting on the Team Tab, Task, or Assignments?

Posted Aug 20, 2018 03:20 AM

Hi Mark,

I am not able to understand you properly. Did you fill in Actual Hours on the Project Task on your Timesheet and was it Posted? Did you run the Post Timesheets job?

Suhail.

• 3.  Re: Why are actuals not posting on the Team Tab, Task, or Assignments?

Posted Aug 20, 2018 04:11 AM

Just wondering if the actuals unit is set to be hours or FTE then I would not expect to a number. I do not know if it can be set to be money.

• 4.  Re: Why are actuals not posting on the Team Tab, Task, or Assignments?

Posted Aug 20, 2018 09:51 AM

This was a non-labor transaction, so timesheets were not involved.

Thanks.

• 5.  Re: Why are actuals not posting on the Team Tab, Task, or Assignments?
    Best Answer

Posted Aug 20, 2018 05:30 AM

1. Can you check the Invalid Transactions and Posted Transaction Review to make sure that the transaction was actually posted?

2. Can you check the time-slices - are they up-to-date?

Regards

NJ

• 6.  Re: Why are actuals not posting on the Team Tab, Task, or Assignments?

Posted Aug 20, 2018 10:58 AM

Navzjoshi00,

You are correct. The problem was that the Time Slicing Job wasn't running.  Once I ran it, it populated the Task Assignment with $25K in the Actuals and ACWP fields, AND also zeroed out the ETC as would be expected.  

Thanks!!