Clarity

• 1.  How to Configure  "Resource Active" field on filters of  Project Teams tab

Posted Aug 20, 2018 08:48 AM

How to Configure  "Resource Active" field on filters section of  Project Teams tab ?

• 2.  Re: How to Configure  "Resource Active" field on filters of  Project Teams tab

Posted Aug 20, 2018 09:00 AM

Hi Girija, 

Please see the screenshot and you will understand how can configure the attribute in the List Filter Section for the Project _ Team Staff list page. 

Hope this helps. 

Thanks,

Abhisek Dhar

• 3.  Re: How to Configure  "Resource Active" field on filters of  Project Teams tab

Posted Aug 20, 2018 09:58 AM

Hi Abhisek,

I understand this, but what I am asking is there is no filed " Resource active" under list filter section field.

how do I add this new filter field to the filter section on Project- Team?

• 4.  Re: How to Configure  "Resource Active" field on filters of  Project Teams tab
    Best Answer

Posted Aug 20, 2018 10:18 AM

Hi Girija, 

Did you mean that you are not able to see any attribute called "Resource Active" in the List Filter section layout for the Project Team Staff page?

Let me know if my understand in correct. 

• 5.  Re: How to Configure  "Resource Active" field on filters of  Project Teams tab

Posted Aug 20, 2018 10:21 AM

yes correct.

i need to add this field

• 6.  Re: How to Configure  "Resource Active" field on filters of  Project Teams tab

Posted Aug 20, 2018 10:22 AM

I think I got your problem. Could you please check in the "Fields" subpage and see if the label is changed for that attribute?