DX Application Performance Management

• 1.  Required jar file for Advance Auth servers to get the default metrics in APM

Posted Aug 20, 2018 02:59 AM

Hi All,

I have installed EPAGENT on our Advance Auth servers. But I am not getting default metrics like (average response time etc). Do I have to deploy any jar file on APM servers to get the required default metrics. If yes could you please help me from where I can get the required jar.

Regards,

Vivek

• 2.  Re: Required jar file for Advance Auth servers to get the default metrics in APM
    Best Answer

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Aug 20, 2018 11:53 AM

EP Agent metrics are based on the plugins you have configured to run. Some sample metrics provided by this agent are described here: Sample EPAgent Plug-in Metrics - CA Application Performance Management - 10.7 - CA Technologies Documentation 

Does anyone on the community have experience monitoring Advance Auth, that could help Vivek?

• 3.  Re: Required jar file for Advance Auth servers to get the default metrics in APM

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Aug 20, 2018 01:22 PM

Hi Vivek:

I am working on another case trying to monitor Advanced Authentication using APM. In theory, this can be done with APM EP Agent/Infrastructure Agent

Thanks

Hal German

https://comm.support.ca.com/kb/can-monitor-auth-minder--risk-minder/KB000109805

Can others share their experiences in this area?