Symantec Privileged Access Management

• 1.  Known issue removed from docops site with resolution?

Posted Aug 27, 2018 08:04 AM

I have a question for CA documentation team.

There is a known issue in CA PAM, Where in multiple accounts cannot be assigned inside a policy for ssh based device under the secondary transparent login section. There is a defect pending with Engineering team, and is currently listed in all the pam version starting from 2.8.4 till 3.1.2 as known issue,but under version 3.2 this is not visible under known issue, which made me think that the issue is resolved, but that is not the case, checked the Resolved issues section of 3.2 and there also I couldn't find this issue listed.

So to confirm weather the issue is resolved or not I checked in pam 3.2 admin console and found that this isn't resolved yet.

It is strange that this subject is removed from the docops site would be great if I can get some clarification on this.

Attaching few screenshot.

• 2.  Re: Known issue removed from docops site with resolution?
    Best Answer

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Aug 27, 2018 10:30 AM

Hello Asif, If you find a problem in PAM online documentation, please leave a comment on the page you are viewing rather than reporting it here. You should be able to add a comment at the bottom if you view a documentation page while being logged on using your support.ca.com account.