Layer7 API Management

• 1.  roadmap Portal 4.2

Posted Aug 31, 2018 02:27 AM

Where i can find API Portal 4.2 Roadmap with my issue ? For example : Defect DE359086  about CMS bad endcoding, or DE380907 with backup script ?

• 2.  Re: roadmap Portal 4.2
    Best Answer

Posted Aug 31, 2018 05:18 PM

Hi Yannick,

A roadmap is not published publicly at this time, especially one that would be at the level that you're asking for (e.g. individual defects being fixed), however we have public sessions every so often on the roadmap of API Management products (which include the API Portal). These events are advertised in the community, such as this one upcoming which is for September 11, 2018: CANCELLED: [ROADMAP] CA API Management - September 11, 2018 @ 11 a.m. ET 

I encourage you to attend the public roadmap session coming up. In the meantime, I can speak to the two items you've asked about:

• DE359086
      •  This has been fixed already in code, and I see talk of it being included in 4.2.9. No ETA for the release of version 4.2.9 yet.
    • DE380907
      • This appears to be committed to version 4.2.9 as well, similar to the one above.

This may be obvious but I'll state it anyways: The above information is subject to change at any time and is not final or official, it serves as just a quick insight into them for update purposes only.

I hope the above helps. Thank you for your question.