Clarity

• 1.  Project not appearing in Allocation tab

Posted Aug 31, 2018 03:20 PM

In a Project, Res A is added into team tab, when the same Project is being searched under the Allocation tab in the resource profile, this project doesn't appear there.

I tried "Show All" , I went checking all the pages as well.

Please advice.

• 2.  Re: Project not appearing in Allocation tab
    Best Answer

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Aug 31, 2018 03:35 PM

Hi Jaya,

Is the project the resource was added to a Template? By default, the Allocation page appears to filter out anything that is a template, also check to see if anything else may be in the filter but hidden:

1. Click on the Options (Gear) icon on the right hand side of the Allocations page then Configure

2. From the List Filter Section tab, select Fields.

3. If you click the properties icon next to a field, then it will indicate whether it is hidden. I am seeing 'Investment Is Template' as hidden in my environment. 

Also, sometimes doing a Restore Defaults on the application side for a page can help. I've seen this resolve issues even where just a few results are missing. 

If that doesn't help, are they added to other projects, and if so, do any other projects show?

Regards,

Kristin Schroer

• 3.  Re: Project not appearing in Allocation tab

Posted Aug 31, 2018 04:02 PM

Now resource profile is cleaned, projects were removed and necessary only are added, now all good.

• 4.  Re: Project not appearing in Allocation tab

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Aug 31, 2018 04:05 PM

That's great news! Glad to hear it's working now.