CA Service Management

• 1.  Does anyone know of a way to disable the Clear Filter button on specific forms?

Posted Sep 05, 2018 01:38 PM

I have setup an additional where and extra URL function in my incident and request forms.  One limits which group can be selected based on ticket type and the other prohibits enterprise services from being selected in the configuration item field.  At first glance this works like a charm.  However, the user can click the Clear Filter button and bypass that.  Any ideas on how to prevent a user from doing this?  Could a trigger be used to enforce this?

Here is my specific code for the configuration item field, as an example:

<PDM_MACRO name=dtlLookup hdr="Configuration Item (c)" attr=affected_resource extraURL="ADDITIONAL_WHERE=(class.type <> 'Service')">

• 2.  Re: Does anyone know of a way to disable the Clear Filter button on specific forms?

Posted Sep 05, 2018 02:22 PM

Hi,

try this one:

<PDM_MACRO name=dtlLookup hdr="Configuration Item (c)" attr=affected_resource extraURL="KEEP.zNoService=1">

then on list form after sfStart tag add this code

<PDM_IF "$args.KEEP.zNoService" == "1">
        document.write('<input type="hidden" name="QBE.NE.class.type" value="Service">');
    </PDM_IF>

Regards.

• 3.  Re: Does anyone know of a way to disable the Clear Filter button on specific forms?

Posted Sep 06, 2018 09:52 AM

That doesn't work for me.  Here's what the detail_in looks like now:

<PDM_MACRO name=dtlStartRow>
    <PDM_MACRO name=dtlLookup hdr="Affected Service (c)" attr="affected_service" evt="onBlur='calculateImpact()'" extraURL="KEEP.service_only=1">
    <PDM_MACRO name=dtlLookup hdr="Configuration Item (c)" attr=affected_resource extraURL="KEEP.zNoService=1">

And here is the list_in:

<SCRIPT LANGUAGE="JavaScript">
    <PDM_MACRO name=sfStart create=false factory=in>
    <PDM_IF "$args.KEEP.zNoService" == "1">
        document.write('<input type="hidden" name="QBE.NE.class.type" value="Service">');
    </PDM_IF>

I even tried adding the following further down after the Affected Service:

<PDM_MACRO name=sfLookup hdr="Configuration Item" attr=affected_resource.name extraURL="KEEP.zNoService=1" factory=nr>