Endevor

• 1.  CA Blazemeter Launches Mainframe Continuous Testing

Community Manager
    Posted Sep 05, 2018 12:44 PM

I just learned about a new CA Blazemeter plug-in that I think the people in this community might find interesting.

From the press release:

"CA BlazeMeter, the leader in agile continuous performance testing, has just announced the release of a new JMeter plugin for mainframe testing. The RTE plugin was developed as part of the organization’s strategy to offer open-source based solutions for continuous testing.

Supporting IBM mainframe protocols TN5250 and TN3270, the JMeter RTE plugin simulates a mainframe terminal sending actions and keystrokes to the mainframe server. By using the plugin, developers and testers can simulate filling forms or calling processes, specify the position of fields on the screen and the text to set on them, and simulate the keyboard attention keys."

You can read the full press release here.

I'd also like to introduce you to Naomi Goldberg ( golna02) who works for the CA Blazemeter team and will -- I hope -- be telling us more about this plug-in in coming weeks.

• 2.  Re: CA Blazemeter Launches Mainframe Continuous Testing

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Sep 17, 2018 07:02 AM

Thanks Lenn! If you are interested in learning more about the free JMeter plugin for mainframe testing you can read more here Mainframe testing with open source JMeter  or sign up for a webcast to learn more: Continuous Testing for Mainframe On-Demand Webcast