I am not able to import certificates in connector server. Initially, i thought it might be because of wrong keystore password. So, i performed the following steps to reset the keystore password.
1. Stop CA IAM CS.
2. Open a command prompt, then change to the following directory:
3. Use the following command to update the password of the keystore for the server:
4. This command updates the encrypted commonConfiguration.keystorePassword value in server_shared.properties.
5. Use the following command to update the password of the keystore for the client:
ldaps_password new-password connectorManager.connectorClientCertStorePassword ../conf/override/server_jcs.properties
6. Restart CA IAM CS.
Even after changing keystore password, i am not able to add the certificate using Connector Server management console. I performed following steps to add certificate.
1. Log in to CA IAM CS Management Console.
2. At the top, click the Certificates tab.
3. Click on Add. Enter following details.
- Certificate -- Enter the path to the certificate file
- Alias -- Enter an alias for storing the certificate
4. Add a keystore:
- Certificate -- Enter the path to the keystore file
- Alias -- Enter an alias for storing the certificate. This alias also identifies the certificate in that keystore.
- Keystore Password -- Enter the password of the keystore
Does my endpoint will automatically picks up the certificate that i imported in Keystore. I don't see any configuration in endpoint where i can specify which certificate it should use.
Note: I am trying to import SAP certificate in connector server and configure SSL for my SAP endpoint.