Clarity

• 1.  Timesheets not visible.

Posted Sep 12, 2018 06:50 AM

a resource is allocated to only one project, and it's end date is Mid of the month( end of 2nd week), I checked his timesheets and only 1st and 2nd week timesheets were visible. Is this correct and as per functionality.

All the 4 week timesheets were created and they are open.

• 2.  Re: Timesheets not visible.

Posted Sep 12, 2018 07:56 AM

Hi Santosh, 

Ideally if the resource is enabled for Time Entry, timesheets for all the weeks should be showing in OPEN status. 

You mentioned "1st and 2nd week timesheets were visible. Is this correct and as per functionality" and then also said that "All the 4 week timesheets were created and they are open". So this is a bit confusing. What is the exact problem now? Could you please clarify. 

Thanks,

Abhisek Dhar

• 3.  Re: Timesheets not visible.

Posted Sep 12, 2018 08:04 AM

I would have written "Time reporting periods" are in open state,, but user is able to get 1 st and 2nd week timesheet.

• 4.  Re: Timesheets not visible.

Posted Sep 12, 2018 08:13 AM

Could you check the Date of Termination for the affected resource? Also I hope the resource is still "Open for time entry". Check that too. 

• 5.  Re: Timesheets not visible.

Posted Sep 12, 2018 08:15 AM

Termination is blank and Time entry is checked.

• 6.  Re: Timesheets not visible.

Posted Sep 12, 2018 08:34 AM

If there is no possibility of the resource being able to book a timesheet in weeks 3 and 4 (because the only project that they are allocated to ends after week 2) then this is correct surely?

• 7.  Re: Timesheets not visible.

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Sep 13, 2018 04:05 AM

Some screenshots may help the Community see what you see - can you provide these?

It may be a filtering issue - I think the default Status filter shows Open and Submitted so the ones that you cannot see may have a different Status.