DX Unified Infrastructure Management

Expand all | Collapse all

They know how to remove a disk that no longer exists in device storage I am getting message below and I do not know how to remove it from monitoring?

• 1.  They know how to remove a disk that no longer exists in device storage I am getting message below and I do not know how to remove it from monitoring?

Posted Sep 14, 2018 03:03 PM

Hello!

They know how to remove a disk that no longer exists in device storage I am getting message below and I do not know how to remove it from monitoring.

Failed to collect data for monitor 'tp-2-sd-0.80.Availability'. Updated value will not be available.

Failed to collect data for monitor 'tp-2-sd-0.80.Utilization'. Updated value will not be available.

Failed to collect data for monitor 'tp-2-sd-0.80.Latency'. Updated value will not be available.

Failed to collect data for monitor 'tp-2-sd-0.79.Total Capacity'. Updated value will not be available.

Please help,

Jorge Magrone

• 2.  Re: They know how to remove a disk that no longer exists in device storage I am getting message below and I do not know how to remove it from monitoring?

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Sep 17, 2018 05:57 AM

• 3.  Re: They know how to remove a disk that no longer exists in device storage I am getting message below and I do not know how to remove it from monitoring?

Posted Sep 21, 2018 06:59 PM

Hi Marco!

Thank you for your help

• 4.  Re: They know how to remove a disk that no longer exists in device storage I am getting message below and I do not know how to remove it from monitoring?

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Sep 18, 2018 04:43 AM

Please go to probe GUI and disable monitors for disk that no longer exist.

• 5.  Re: They know how to remove a disk that no longer exists in device storage I am getting message below and I do not know how to remove it from monitoring?

Posted Sep 21, 2018 06:49 PM

Hello, how are you
    Check out how you asked, I removed and was informed the changes of the disc.
    so the alarms.
    Thank you for your help.

Jorge Magrone

• 6.  Re: They know how to remove a disk that no longer exists in device storage I am getting message below and I do not know how to remove it from monitoring?

Posted Sep 18, 2018 03:24 PM

Magrone,

Which probe do you have this message?

• 7.  Re: They know how to remove a disk that no longer exists in device storage I am getting message below and I do not know how to remove it from monitoring?

Posted Sep 21, 2018 06:52 PM

Hi Alex,
    I was informed of the changes of the disks, so the alarms. removed from the probe and the alarms returned to normal.
    thank you.