Release Automation

• 1.  Agent Un-installation

Posted Sep 14, 2018 10:20 AM

Need help in a scenario where i have installed two agent with different sudo id on same server also i gave node name different for both sudo id's, while one agent was already installed on same server (not able to find it).

In Test agent Management window (Automation Gui) i can see ..
    Unreachable Servers
    xyz.abc,com (IP)

ExectutionServer;portno.-es_ ExectutionServer()
    xyz.abc,com (IP)
    xyz.abc,com (IP)

How can i find out Unreachable Servers and remove agent from there 

• 2.  Re: Agent Un-installation
    Best Answer

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Sep 14, 2018 11:25 AM

If I'm not mistaken, you should be able to see the same agents in the agent management screen (not test agent management). From the agent management screen you can then select the agent you're interested in and then do things like:

1. delete the agent (only deletes it from asap). 

2. get information regarding the agent machine - like its nodeid, which you can use during a review of agents on that system to find which install matches that nodeid (found in the conf/nimi_config.xml). If you need to uninstall the agent then you can run the ./uninstall from the AgentInstallDir. 

Regards,
    Gregg

• 3.  Re: Agent Un-installation

Posted Sep 14, 2018 11:46 AM

Thanks Gregg.

I used option 1. delete the agent (only deletes it from asap). 

Now further i am facing an issue like whenever we run any flow or action this window comes.. now my question is if we install two agents on same server with different sudo id's also i mention node name different for both agents ex.( abc_a , abc_b), then how the flow or action will identify that which install agent i have to select to run . 

• 4.  Re: Agent Un-installation

Posted Sep 14, 2018 12:12 PM

Got the answer.. Thanks