AnsweredAssumed Answered

Assigning Resource to Project Weighted by Task, Month

Question asked by shawn.tuttle on Sep 14, 2018
Latest reply on Sep 21, 2018 by wilel06

I want to hard book a resource to a project with both Capital and Expense Charge Code tasks. I don't want to hard book him a flat 20% to the project because 75% of that time will be working on Capital tasks, and the remaining 25% will be working on Expense tasks. A flat 20% isn't representative of the time he'll be spending. How do I account for this?

 

Additionally, over the next 4 months, he'll be working 15% and 20% on the project depending on the month. How do I vary his percent allocation by month or quarter?

Outcomes