Rally Software

• 1.  Is there any way to get a list of all custom pages created in all projects in a workspace?

Posted Sep 17, 2018 07:28 PM

To be more specific: Is there any way for a CA Agile administrator to generate a single list of all custom pages that have been created in all projects in a given workspace, without having to traverse the entire project tree manually?

This question is related to an existing question about custom reports from 2015:

Is there any way to get the list of all reports created by each project in the workspace? 

I’m asking this question separately because custom pages and custom reports are two different entities, so the answers could—in theory, anyway—be different.

• 2.  Re: Is there any way to get a list of all custom pages created in all projects in a workspace?
    Best Answer

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Sep 18, 2018 03:48 AM

Hi Michael,

Unfortunately, I am afraid that is not a current functionality that would list of all custom page in a workspace. I can certainly understand how an improvement of this functionality is beneficial to help you to manage your workspace's custom pages and ensure the end user using the right thing. Just like a report could show all custom pages with the URL so that you could just click the URL then access the custom page directly. 
    So I encourage you to post this topic on CA Agile Central Ideas at http://ideas.rallydev.com/ to garner additional discussion and votes from other CA Agile Central users. 

ZhaoKun

• 3.  Re: Is there any way to get a list of all custom pages created in all projects in a workspace?

Posted Sep 20, 2018 01:05 PM

Micahel:  please let me know if you intend to create an Idea for this, so that I and my team can vote for it.

• 4.  Re: Is there any way to get a list of all custom pages created in all projects in a workspace?

Posted Sep 20, 2018 01:09 PM

Matt,

Yes, I will do it; I just haven’t had a chance yet. Thanks for the reminder!

Michael

--

Michael J. Krueger, Member of Technical Staff - Engineering Services, Wind River

direct 510.749.2130

• 5.  Re: Is there any way to get a list of all custom pages created in all projects in a workspace?

Posted Sep 20, 2018 01:33 PM

Thanks Matt!

• 6.  Re: Is there any way to get a list of all custom pages created in all projects in a workspace?

Posted Sep 24, 2018 08:00 PM

ZhaoKun,

I tried to post an idea here, as you recommended:

http://ideas.rallydev.com/

I was unable to log in and was told I would have to request access. I am following the instructions, but the need to file this request is now the reason for the delay.

Michael

• 7.  Re: Is there any way to get a list of all custom pages created in all projects in a workspace?

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Sep 24, 2018 08:22 PM

Hi Michael,

I created the Idea account for you, you should receive two emails - one is a registration and the other is a password reset. Please follow the instructions to reset your password. Then you should able to login Idea and post this idea and let the other users vote for it. Please let me know if you still have any problems/concerns.

ZhaoKun

• 8.  Re: Is there any way to get a list of all custom pages created in all projects in a workspace?

Posted Sep 27, 2018 12:36 PM

duvzh01 Can you post the ID# for this Idea so we can vote on it or even better a link?  Thank you!

• 9.  Re: Is there any way to get a list of all custom pages created in all projects in a workspace?

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Sep 27, 2018 11:02 PM

Hi Sheri.L.Moore 

As I checked, seems Michael do not post the idea yet. So I don't see the ID# so that you could vote for it.

ZhaoKun

• 10.  Re: Is there any way to get a list of all custom pages created in all projects in a workspace?

Posted Sep 28, 2018 01:01 PM

ZhaoKun, all,

I posted the idea here:

https://ideas.rallydev.com/ideas/D4817

I apologize for the delay. Thanks!

Michael