AppWorx, Dollar Universe and Sysload Community

• 1.  How can I find which Uprocs are internal FTP?

Posted Sep 20, 2018 02:47 PM

Have been trying to use PowerShell to locate all Uprocs that use internal FTP. From returns from first attempts, it looked like searching for "upt" might do the trick, but not so. I also noticed that Uprocs that have internal FTP are flagged as  "Application: U_  " but searching for "U_" was not the answer.  Is there some characteristic I can search for that will return a list of all Uprocs that use Dollar Universe's "internal FTP"?

Thanks,

Jim

• 2.  Re: How can I find which Uprocs are internal FTP?
    Best Answer

Posted Sep 26, 2018 10:32 AM

Hello Jim,

You can run the command below and direct the output to a file:

uxshw upr upr=* vupr=*  > uprocs.txt

Then you can do searches for FTP through the file content to find which uprocs have internal FTP. 

Hope this helps

• 3.  Re: How can I find which Uprocs are internal FTP?

Posted Nov 05, 2018 07:10 PM

As with many things around here, I was diverted away from that task to several others... now we're back to this one because MS Windows Server patches "broke" FTP on one of our servers last Friday while I was off.  That event brought my prior task re: $Universe internal FTPs to the forefront.  I just ran the command you supplied, and the output appears to be exactly what I need.  Thank you *very much* for your response to my question - it definitely is very helpful.

Jim

• 4.  Re: How can I find which Uprocs are internal FTP?

Posted Nov 07, 2018 10:15 AM

Once you have the file created its simple text manipulation to find the uproc. For $U inbuilt client you could search for the Uproc type, in the example below the search string would be '|: FTP_*' which would match a Put or Get type uproc.

If using a script then you could search for come kind of command.

ITEMS | upr          : TST_SFTP
          | vupr         : 000
          | class        :
          | clfil        :
          | label        : TEst sftp Uproc
          | dom          : I
          | appl         : U_
          | upt          : FTP_PUT
          | shelltype    :