Has anyone experienced issues with Centralized Agent Update on UNIX, in particular:
We did a few for Windows and they worked fine. But I just did one on a UNIX host that has multiple agents (started from different directories) and additionally multiple instances of one agent from the same directory. And CAU updated the wrong agent!
It did not update the one in /opt/ae/12/agents/unix_v12_for_replicating_stuff/bin on port 2303 as I instructed it, but the one in /opt/ae/current/agents/unix/bin on port 2300.
I'm certain I clicked the right agent and colleague looked over my shoulder as well, and the logs in the particular directories back this up, too.
I can't replicate this now, it won't let me update either agent now. The log says (sorry, it's in German):
2018-09-25 12:36:42 - U00020930 Der Benutzer 'UC/UC' hat die Aktualisierung von '1' Agenten angestoßen. 2018-09-25 12:36:42 - U00020929 Agent 'SUDEB000051_V12_REPL': Upgrade von Version '12.1.2+build.2045' auf Version '12.2.0+build.2108' wurde gestartet. 2018-09-25 12:36:43 - U00011693 Agent 'SUDEB000051_V12_REPL': Update fehlgeschlagen. Erwartete Version '12.2.0+build.2108', tatsächliche Version '12.1.2+build.2045'.
So the gist is, it says it wants to update from 12.1.2 to 12.2, but then complains about finding 12.1.2. This makes no sense at all.