We are using UIM 8.5.1 Standalone
We are getting below error, while opening ad_server 2.03 configuration through IM (Infrastructure Manager)
Please Check and how fix this issue.
Yes we fixed this issue.
Spectrum UIM Integration
data flow from Spectrum to UIM is not happening. Environment:
UIM - 8.51 spectrumgtw - 8.65HF6 spectrum - 10.2.3 -ems -10.17 -nas-8.42 -Spectrum-UIM-Service-8.6.6 -Maintenance_mode-8.40 Steps taken:
- Checked the test connection from spectrumgtw probe to spectrum and it was working fine
- Checked the same test connection from Spectrum to UIM and it was fine - Initially on Spectrum one click the UIM configuration was set to 'SpectrumGateWay Integration'.
- Changed it to 'Legacy Integration' and did the test connection and it was fine.
- Suggested KB articles KB000005994 and KB000112676 were tried by the customer and the issue still persists.
- We identified that the spectrumgtw probe version and the Spectrum-UIM-Service should be same. But the Spectrum-UIM-Service was one version above.
- We then deployed the Spectrum-UIM-Service 8.65 on the primary hub - Upgraded NAS to 9.00 and maintenance_mode to 8.53 - Deactivated and activated the spectrumgtw probe.
After that data flow from Spectrum to UIM is visible in USM alarm tab.
Make sure that you are not running out of disk space on the C:\ drive. If you are, you will need to clear space off because the probe GUI binaries are stored in the %TEMP%\util directory for the user running Infrastructure Manager. If there are no disk space issues on the C:\ drive, then try deleting all of the conf*.exe files from the %TEMP%\util directory in case the configure GUI binary for the ad_server is corrupted or out of date. The next time you open the probe's Configure GUI, a new set of conf*exe files will be created in the %TEMP%\util directory.
As Kathyn said, probably there is no disk space available, so not just AD_Server but any probe will have the same behavior.
If this just happens to the AD_Server probe, so please remote the ad_server binaries from the %TEMP%\util directory and try again.
Alex YasudaSr. Support Engineer
Hi Dharmender ,
Were you able to fix the issue? Was it related to the disk space? Your feedback will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks for your confirmation.
Retrieving data ...