User is not able to view the hierarchy tab, she is getting the hierarchy not retrieved error.
It could be the hierarchy view is corrupted and you need to restore the view. See the technical document for details CA PPM: Receive error SER-0104 when adding custom - CA Knowledge
Hi Suman.. the article says the following. I am facing this issue in version in 15.4.1 and 22.214.171.124 (patch 4).
What version of clarity PPM has the fix for this issue?
"Our sustaining team reviewed CLRT-74027 and determined they will not be making any changes to this area of the product"
If she is only user who is getting the hierarchy not retrieved error, her Hierarchy - Financial Rollup view maybe corrupted.
Try to restore her Hierarchy - Financial Rollup view by below step.
1. Login as another user who can access Hierarchy - Financial Rollup view.
2. Click "Hierarchy" tab -> Financial Rollup
3. Select "Copy Link Address" of "Options" icon -> "Configure". (It is for Chrome browser)
4. Create a new bookmark in her browser where this issue exists.
5. Paste the link of step3 into bookmark URL.
6. Click bookmark and she will get configure page of "Portlet: Financial Rollup (Basic) - List Column Layout".
7. Go to "General" tab and click "Restore Defaults".
After that, her Financial Rollup view will be restored from system view and issue maybe resolved.
I hope this is helpful for you.
Retrieving data ...