Automic Workload Automation

Expand all | Collapse all

I have adjusted my AWI with Packs, now downloading some PACKS from Marketplace and do see only files related to WIN & UNIX CAU, not for SAP.  Is this file just missing or CAU is not possible for SAP agents?

• 1.  I have adjusted my AWI with Packs, now downloading some PACKS from Marketplace and do see only files related to WIN & UNIX CAU, not for SAP.  Is this file just missing or CAU is not possible for SAP agents?

Posted Sep 28, 2018 10:56 AM

This query came in through a case and I have put it up here for the customer. Any help will be appreciated.

• 2.  Re: I have adjusted my AWI with Packs, now downloading some PACKS from Marketplace and do see only files related to WIN & UNIX CAU, not for SAP.  Is this file just missing or CAU is not possible for SAP agents?
    Best Answer

Posted Sep 28, 2018 11:52 AM

Currently the CAU (Centralized Agent Upgrade) only support windows & unix OS agent only:

• Windows
    • Unix
      • AIX
      • HPUX
      • LINUX
      • SOLARIS
      • ZLINUX

Source: Automic Workload Automation Documentation  

• 3.  Re: I have adjusted my AWI with Packs, now downloading some PACKS from Marketplace and do see only files related to WIN & UNIX CAU, not for SAP.  Is this file just missing or CAU is not possible for SAP agents?

Posted Sep 28, 2018 12:36 PM

Thank you Le !   Can this source document be shared with the customer or is it a CA internal property ?

• 4.  Re: I have adjusted my AWI with Packs, now downloading some PACKS from Marketplace and do see only files related to WIN & UNIX CAU, not for SAP.  Is this file just missing or CAU is not possible for SAP agents?

Posted Sep 28, 2018 12:40 PM

The Automic Workload Automation documentation link above is available to the general public, feel free to share it with the customers. 

Link to all the Automic product line documentation page (available to the public) - Automic Download Center - Documentation