CA Service Management

• 1.  Delete duplicate ticket -- offline

Posted Oct 01, 2018 04:06 AM

Hello,

It was by mistake a change order was directly created in the offline/replication application and once the subscription runs, now we end up with two change orders with the same number in the offline reporting which is hampering our reporting.

could you please help how to delete the ticket from offline

regards

sharath

• 2.  Re: Delete duplicate ticket -- offline

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Oct 01, 2018 04:37 AM

Hi Sharath,

Have you not tried pdm_extract command to remove the specific duplicate change order?

Note : Ensure that the relevant table data has to be removed not to have and dangling references.

Archive / Purge (Change Order) will help what are the related tables which need to be considered.

Hope this helps.

• 3.  Re: Delete duplicate ticket -- offline

Posted Oct 01, 2018 04:49 AM

Hello Mahesh,

I have tried to user the pdm_userload -r which worked in test but when I try in offline it just hang at Loadind data and when I see the logs it says  below..

10/01 10:45:15.81 corpappl9198   dbload              11568 SIGNIFICANT  dbload.c               647 Dbload Started - Parms: -r -v "ch243020.txt"
    10/01 10:45:15.99 corpappl9198   sql_agent            9468 SIGNIFICANT  sql_agent.c            245 STARTUP of sql_agent:mdb:dbload-#511568:

Is it because its offline server and we set it has Default_Set

BR

sharath

• 4.  Re: Delete duplicate ticket -- offline

Posted Oct 01, 2018 04:52 AM

process set as Offline_reporting

• 5.  Re: Delete duplicate ticket -- offline

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Oct 01, 2018 06:13 AM

Have tried pdm_load -r instead of pdm_userload?

• 6.  Re: Delete duplicate ticket -- offline

Posted Oct 01, 2018 08:15 AM

Considering this is the offline DB used only for reporting, you can use a straight forward SQL means to delete the record

• 7.  Re: Delete duplicate ticket -- offline

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Oct 01, 2018 08:23 AM

sharamateti 

With the Offline_Reporting PROCSET, SDM is started with a minimal number of processes/modules activated.

Therefore, not all SDM functions will work with this limited PROCSET.

• 8.  Re: Delete duplicate ticket -- offline
    Best Answer

Posted Oct 01, 2018 08:27 AM

I have changed the startup to MAIN_PROCSET and used the pdm_userload -r and it worked well

I was more worried if the removal cause more issue since I have read an other thread that any record should not be deleted.

so far it went well and reports are working fine