AnsweredAssumed Answered

Cannot login to access gateway proxy ui dashboard for admin

Question asked by gidharmawan on Oct 2, 2018
Latest reply on Oct 7, 2018 by gidharmawan

Version: 12.8

CA Access Gateway Proxy UI URL: http://gateway.local:8080/proxyui/siteminderagent/forms/login.fcc?TYPE=33554433&REALMOID=06-f044c088-cf24-48be-8011-6450… 

I already connect the CA Access Gateway to the users AD via policy server. With the URL above, when I input the wrong username or password and press login, the page gives warning such as "Error: Invalid username or password ". But when I input the correct username and password which is exist inside the users AD, the page is just refreshed, no warning appear, and I am not redirected into the admin dashboard. When I check the response, the error one gives me proper response with code 200, but the correct login gives no response with code 302. I don't know what to do, I already try to check the login.fcc files inside C:\Program Files\CA\secure-proxy\Tomcat\webapps\proxyui\forms\login.fcc but i cannot do a thing. I also check the login.fcc inside C:\Program Files\CA\secure-proxy\proxy-engine\examples\forms\login.fcc. 

does anyone has the same problem with me?

does anyone can help me with this problem?

does anyone know which is the place that I should get the response from or where the login form POST the login action into.

Attachments

Outcomes