Clarity

• 1.  Problem to see other users timesheet in the new user experience

Posted Oct 04, 2018 04:09 PM

Hi, In the classic version of PPM I can see other users timesheet but in the new user experience I can't, do I need any special right to do so? We are on 14.3 version. Many thanks!!!

• 2.  Re: Problem to see other users timesheet in the new user experience

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Oct 05, 2018 06:35 AM

If you can still see the Timesheets link in Classic PPM it means your administrator has not turned on the timesheets in the New UX.

• 3.  Re: Problem to see other users timesheet in the new user experience

Posted Oct 05, 2018 12:06 PM

hi Steve, 

No, I don't see the timesheets link in Classic PPM now, but wen we had the timesheets in Classic PPM I used to see all resources timesheets, now in the new UX I don't, and my rights are the same.

• 4.  Re: Problem to see other users timesheet in the new user experience

Posted Oct 06, 2018 02:32 AM

What exactly is it that you see in Timesheets in the new UI?

According to

New User Experience: Compare with Classic CA PPM - CA PPM SaaS - 15.3 - CA Technologies Documentation 

There is no change in rights required

Timesheets: Filter by Resource ManagersAs a resource manager, you can filter the timesheets by a Resource Manager on whose resources you have timesheet approval access rights. You can view, approve, return, and adjust the timesheets of the resources reporting to the other manager.No changes.
    Timesheets: Enter time for Others

As a resource manager, you can create, edit, and submit timesheets for other team members. You can enter time for other resources, only when the following criteria is met:

• You are assigned the Resource - Enter Time access right on those resources.
    • The resource status is Active or Locked.
    • The resource is Open for Time Entry.
    • The Track Mode for the resource is set to PPM.
    No changes.