AppWorx, Dollar Universe and Sysload Community

• 1.  Error with Reporter extractions

Posted Oct 04, 2018 03:34 PM

i got an error message while trying to get the extraction details of Universe nodes on reporter.  i reduce the "purge for reporter" delay from 180 to 60 days for extraction history and to 90 days for purge history and reports purge.  even after purging that data i still got this message :

"Could not open a connection to the database.Check your database settings.Arithmetic overflow error converting expression to data type int."

Any ideas, can i just reduce the differents purge delays and finally get the error to disappear ?

Regards.

• 2.  Re: Error with Reporter extractions

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Oct 16, 2018 05:06 AM

Hello Dany, it is likely that there is a record in one of the fields of the table UNI_EVT_EXTRACTIONS that UVC does not handle well...

Other thing could be that there are too many lines on that table ( more than 100K).

My advice would be to take a quick look of the table  and see if something is odd. Then launch a Reporter Purge with a retention period that deletes the guilty line.

Example of the queries in Oracle if you want to do it manually:

delete from UNI_EVT_EXTRACTIONS where EXTRACTION_ID in (select EXTRACTION_ID from UNI_EVT_EXTRACTIONS l where l.STATUS<>'PENDING' and l.STATUS<>'RUNNING' and l.LAST_UPDATE_TIMESTAMP< to_date('2018-09-30 11:31:32' , 'yyyy-MM-DD HH24:MI:SS');

delete from UNI_EVT_LOG where LOG_ID in (select LOG_ID from UNI_EVT_EXTRACTIONS l where l.STATUS<>'PENDING' and l.STATUS<>'RUNNING' and l.LAST_UPDATE_TIMESTAMP< to_date('2018-09-30 11:31:32' , 'yyyy-MM-DD HH24:MI:SS');