Some colleagues have had the possibility or opportunity to integrate CA service Desk more precisely the CMDB with the application sytem center configuration manager.
I appreciate your help.
What do you mean by the "application system center configuration manager"? Is that an application?
Our general integration starting point is here:
Integrating - CA Service Management - 17.1 - CA Technologies Documentation
In addition, the GRLoader is the general way to get information INTO CA CMDB, here:
General Resource Loader - GRLoader - CA Service Management - 17.1 - CA Technologies Documentation
Then both CA CMDB and ITSM have other ways of getting data in and out, such as:
* pdm_extract/pdm_load for any data
* Email integration, in particular for ticket data
* Web Services, in particular for ticket data
* A variety of more obscure methods, such as AHD.DLL
You'll get more help if you can provide more detail:
* Version of CMDB/ITSM
* Version of the other product/products
* Which way the integration flows - into CMDB, out of CMDB or bi-directional
* What type of data needs to move
* How the third party application/s can share data (Web Services, email, XML, other)
Retrieving data ...