DX Application Performance Management

• 1.  Are you experiencing slowtime login after the Upgrade of ASM?

Posted Oct 08, 2018 11:09 AM

I'm trying to login to asm.ca.com but I'm experiencing long time for login.

Also, after the upgrade of ASM (Scheduled Maintenance Completion Notification 200-23511) I have also lost contact with APMCloudMonitorAgent?

Has someone experienced the same problem?

• 2.  Re: Are you experiencing slowtime login after the Upgrade of ASM?

Posted Oct 08, 2018 01:01 PM

I am seeing this as well, cleared out browser cache on multiple browsers and getting slow login and have seen some random errors as well. Looks like another fine SaaS upgrade

• 3.  Re: Are you experiencing slowtime login after the Upgrade of ASM?
    Best Answer

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Oct 08, 2018 05:29 PM

Hello,

ASM Engineering have deployed a Hot Fix 10.1.3 to resolve the problems which arose after the ASM Maintenance upgrade.

Please let us know if this has resolved the slowness and errors you have experienced.

Thanks

Lynn

• 4.  Re: Are you experiencing slowtime login after the Upgrade of ASM?

Posted Oct 09, 2018 09:54 AM

It was much better yesterday after the patch, but blazing fast today...right were I would expect after a upgrade. Thanks for letting us know about the HF.

-Todd

• 5.  Re: Are you experiencing slowtime login after the Upgrade of ASM?

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Oct 09, 2018 05:56 PM

Thanks Todd Adams

An additional Hot Fix is tentatively planned for sometime next week which should bring some further performance improvements and fix a few other minor problems.

• 6.  Re: Are you experiencing slowtime login after the Upgrade of ASM?

Posted Oct 10, 2018 04:15 AM

Thank you for your answer, I'm now logging in fast as ever  the patch has worked.

I'm still having problem with APMCloudMonitorAgent though.

I've  already worked on similar problems as mentioned in Document ID : KB000044276 and Document ID : KB000105783 but now I don't know why the integration 9.5.3 isn't working.

Have a nice day

Ps Later on i discovered it was a proxy problem not in our configuration. Thanks again for your reply.

• 7.  Re: Are you experiencing slowtime login after the Upgrade of ASM?

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Oct 10, 2018 05:00 PM

Hi Yann Buccellato,

Good to hear that

One observation is that APM 9.5.3 is out of support since December 2016 so you should think about upgrading your APM agents and also Enterprise Managers (EMs) if they are also at EOS version.

More details on support .ca.com under the CA APM Release and Support Lifecycle Dates page here: CA APM Release and Support Lifecycle Dates - CA Technologies 

NOTE: EM version must be >= Agent version

Hope that helps.

Regards,

Lynn