DX NetOps

• 1.  CA Performance Management Alarms Integration To Spectrum

Posted Oct 09, 2018 09:13 AM

i have created the threshold profile in CAPC, but i want to push these events to CA Spectrum,

is their any way to do this thing or how can i create a dashboard of threshold profile......

because in alarms view dashboard there's no metric family which can fulfill my requirement.....

• 2.  Re: CA Performance Management Alarms Integration To Spectrum

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Oct 09, 2018 10:03 AM

If you have the integration between CAPC and Spectrum configured ( CA Performance Management and CA Spectrum - CA Spectrum - 10.3 - CA Technologies Documentation  ), the events should come over into Spectrum automatically.

• 3.  Re: CA Performance Management Alarms Integration To Spectrum

Posted Oct 09, 2018 11:17 AM

Thanks Robert,

is there any way like we did in Ehealth by pushing ehealth alarms to spectrum??

• 4.  Re: CA Performance Management Alarms Integration To Spectrum

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Oct 09, 2018 11:35 AM

Out of the box, Spectrum polls CAPC for updated alarms/events once you configure the integration.  Is there something about that method concerns you?

• 5.  Re: CA Performance Management Alarms Integration To Spectrum

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Oct 09, 2018 11:37 AM

Abdul,

While it can be done, there is a lot more to set up to do it.  That being said, is there any reason why you would not want to use the integration between Spectrum and Performance Management?

Troy

• 6.  Re: CA Performance Management Alarms Integration To Spectrum

Posted Oct 09, 2018 01:05 PM

i already integrated spectrum with CAPC but i am not receiving events in CA Spectrum which are occurred in CAPC

• 7.  Re: CA Performance Management Alarms Integration To Spectrum

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Oct 09, 2018 01:10 PM

Abdul,

1. Did you turn on event polling?

Integrate CA Spectrum with CA Performance Management - CA Performance Management - 3.6 - CA Technologies Documentation 

2. Is the Web Service Host correct for CAPC?

/opt/CA/PerformanceCenter/SsoConfig

Option 1

Option 3

Is Web Service Host the correct hostname/ip?  Do you have multiple ethernet entries in ifconfig?

Regards,

Troy