CA Service Management

• 1.  Scoreboard Change Order transfer tickets

Posted Oct 11, 2018 06:38 AM

Hi Team

I need help on scoreboard query. The following query is for transfer group for an incident.

We have a requirement that when Change Order ticket 'transfer' to any group it should be visible from scoreboard.

We have around 20 groups and i will search its uuid from backend. How can we modify following query to achieve this for CO TIckets?

(type =\'I\' AND act_log.type =\'TR\' AND group =U\'DCE80582C1CF0F4593B0B8FB2B572732\' AND active=1)

• 2.  Re: Scoreboard Change Order transfer tickets

Posted Oct 11, 2018 07:42 AM

You can cause performance problems by querying the activity log tables due to their size. It would be better to publish a custom attribute on the cr and chg objects to capture that a ticket has transferred.

I learned this early on by doing the same thing and causing huge performance problems.  

• 3.  Re: Scoreboard Change Order transfer tickets

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Oct 11, 2018 10:34 AM

Although it doesn't meet your exact requirement, if the Options Manager option "audit_upd" is installed and set to Yes, then when a logged in user with Administrator role view the Audit Log List, filtered with Attribute Name set to group, they would see something like this that shows the list of tickets and the before/after group assignment:

Unfortunately audit_log is not a Type that can be selected when creating a stored query.