AnsweredAssumed Answered

Getting Errors in IntroscopeAgent.log on new install of 10.7 tomcat agent

Question asked by leeb180 on Oct 16, 2018
Latest reply on Oct 17, 2018 by DavidLewis

Hi

I have installed a freshly downloaded version of the tomcat agent , and only changed three settings from default

1) set the name to find my MOM

2) set

introscope.agent.jmx.enable=true

and added :
com.wily.use.platform.mbeanserver=true

at the request of the Application team.  When they start their tomcat app, I get the correct log files but get this reported every 15 seconds in the IntroscopeAgent.log:

10/16/18 10:40:16 AM EDT [ERROR] [IntroscopeAgent.HttpStatusMsgFetcherTracer] getHttpStatusMessage() Unable to get status message: java.lang.NullPointerException
10/16/18 10:40:31 AM EDT [ERROR] [IntroscopeAgent.HttpStatusMsgFetcherTracer] getHttpStatusMessage() Unable to get status message: java.lang.NullPointerException
10/16/18 10:40:46 AM EDT [ERROR] [IntroscopeAgent.HttpStatusMsgFetcherTracer] getHttpStatusMessage() Unable to get status message: java.lang.NullPointerException
10/16/18 10:41:01 AM EDT [ERROR] [IntroscopeAgent.HttpStatusMsgFetcherTracer] getHttpStatusMessage() Unable to get status message: java.lang.NullPointerException
10/16/18 10:41:16 AM EDT [ERROR] [IntroscopeAgent.HttpStatusMsgFetcherTracer] getHttpStatusMessage() Unable to get status message: java.lang.NullPointerException

Has anyone else seen this as a google search, and search here did not yield anything with that HttpStatusMsgFetcherTracer method?

Thanks

Lee

Outcomes