Studio Developer is a new development environment for CA Gen that has been under development at IET over the past four years.
Following an extensive two year beta test phase with selected customers, Studio Developer is now ready for general availability on 31st October 2018.
Studio Developer is based on Eclipse, one of the best known industry standard development environments. It offers a modern user interface and many exciting new features that complement and build on the strengths of CA Gen.
The feedback from the customers that have been testing Studio Developer has been very positive. Here are some comments that we received:
- "It is more intuitive to use (it reminds me of RDz, Visual Studio, Eclipse)"
- "Studio Developer is easier to get used to. It takes a long time to get used to the old toolset"
- "It is faster to code programs"
- "It is not so restricted when you code"
- "If you have forgotten how to do something, you get much more help"
- "More manageable, and easy to find out where to do what"
- "Search is much easier"
Below is a short video tour to provide a quick introduction. You can view more details at www.iet.uk/StudioDeveloper and also take a look at the daily countdown of 10 cool new features on the IET Development Blog.
For further details please get in touch by emailing darius.panahy -at- iet.co.uk.