Automic Workload Automation

• 1.  Checking the “earliest start” for thousands of jobs in different flows

Posted Oct 24, 2018 02:12 PM

Hi! I am given the task to check a huge list of jobs in different workflows, whether they have “earliest start” activated, doing it manually would take probably weeks, as they’re thousands. Is there any other way this could be done? Thank you!

• 2.  Re: Checking the “earliest start” for thousands of jobs in different flows

Posted Oct 24, 2018 02:39 PM

* By manually I mean 1 by 1 

• 3.  Re: Checking the “earliest start” for thousands of jobs in different flows

Posted Oct 24, 2018 04:12 PM

Hi Highfive 

Can you let us know for which product line is this for? (applications manager, dollar universe, automic workload automation etc..)?

• 4.  Re: Checking the “earliest start” for thousands of jobs in different flows

Posted Oct 24, 2018 04:32 PM

Hi! Thank you for the response, and apologies for not including that -automic workload automation it is 

• 5.  Re: Checking the “earliest start” for thousands of jobs in different flows

Posted Oct 24, 2018 04:39 PM

Thank you for the information. As the post was in the CA Automic Community space, I have moved it to the CA Automic Workload Automation section/space to better reach the product user audience for inputs to your question.

• 6.  Re: Checking the “earliest start” for thousands of jobs in different flows
    Best Answer

Posted Oct 24, 2018 05:36 PM

Try this;

select oh_name as Parent
    , isnull(jpp_alias, jpp_object) as Task
    , jpp_lnr as TaskNumber
    , JPP_ErlstStTime EarliestStartTime
    from jpp, oh
    where not jpp_erlststtime is null
    and oh_idnr = jpp_oh_idnr and not oh_otype = 'JSCH'
    and oh_client = 100
    order by 1, 2, 3

(wrote this for SQLServer, AE V11.2.1)

• 7.  Re: Checking the “earliest start” for thousands of jobs in different flows

Posted Oct 25, 2018 12:54 AM

Thank you!

You saved me a whole lot of time !