- Increase the page range in the Area definition for CATSYS.DDLCATLOD to the desired size.
- Generate, punch and link the DMCL that contains the new page range for area CATSYS.DDLCATLOD.
- Allocate the new larger file for the area.
- FORMAT the new file using the updated DMCL.
- Rename files such that the new larger file will be accessed by the CV (if not using dynamic file allocation you must be sure the new file is defined by a DD in the CV startup JCL)
- Bring CV up with the updated DMCL.
I did this
NO 1. ALTER PHYSICAL AREA CATSYS.DDLCATLOD
MAXIMUM SPACE 100 PAGES was set at 50
NO 2. tried to generate the DMCL but same error.