Service Virtualization

• 1.  Getting error in vse logs as ERROR System.err-[Fatal Error] :1:1: Content is not allowed in prolog.

Posted Oct 26, 2018 01:59 AM

I have a simple service which is accepting HTTP/POST request and giving xml in the response. I have only one Web Services(soap) data protocol filter at HTTP listen step. When I unit test this service , its giving me proper response but during the performance/load Testing , response time of the service is increasing considerably and I am getting " ERROR System.err - [Fatal Error] :1:1: Content is not allowed in prolog." this error in the Vse.log.  

Please help to suggest what can be the issue.

• 2.  Re: Getting error in vse logs as ERROR System.err-[Fatal Error] :1:1: Content is not allowed in prolog.

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Oct 29, 2018 12:21 AM

Hi,

What version DevTest are you using?
    Can you attach the vsm/vsi files and test case (.tst file) that you are using?
    But if it is impossible to attach these files to this qurstion for your company's security policy (this community is common area), then we recommand to create a support case with these files.

Thank you,

• 3.  Re: Getting error in vse logs as ERROR System.err-[Fatal Error] :1:1: Content is not allowed in prolog.

Posted Oct 29, 2018 01:39 AM

Hello,

Thanks for the response.

Currently I can't share the files because of the Company's security policies as you rightly said so I will go with the second option you suggested.

Thanks,

Prasanna