Clarity

• 1.  How do i remove already approved timesheet entries from my report that have already been approved a few months ago?

Posted Oct 29, 2018 10:11 PM

Admin people are running a report, which shows all the timesheets to be approved for a period.

On this report, its also showing timesheets that have already been approved.

I would like to know how to clean these up, so that already approved timesheet entries do not show up on the report.

If anyone can help, I would appreciate it.

• 2.  Re: How do i remove already approved timesheet entries from my report that have already been approved a few months ago?

Posted Oct 30, 2018 04:41 AM

Sounds like a custom report.

When you run the report does it have any options to exclude those approved timesheets?

Modify the source of the report to return just (edit) submitted timesheets and to drop approved.

Create a portlet to replace the report.

If that is Timesheets to approve restricted portlet you are using 

Click More at the bottom to open the filter

Otherwise give more details of what you are using.

• 3.  Re: How do i remove already approved timesheet entries from my report that have already been approved a few months ago?

Posted Oct 30, 2018 04:41 AM

You don't say what sort of "report" you are running.

The timesheet record has a status column though ( PRTIMESHEET.PRSTATUS on the database) your report should just filter on that.

• 4.  Re: How do i remove already approved timesheet entries from my report that have already been approved a few months ago?

Posted Oct 30, 2018 05:41 AM

Could you not just post the timesheets? Then they will no longer show as approved.