Layer7 API Management

• 1.  the response is soap with a attachment can I render that attachment in a browser?

Posted Oct 30, 2018 01:41 PM

I have a soap service the returns an attachment and I would like to render it in a browser and I am hoping that someone has already done something similar and can provide an example of how this would work. Thank you.

• 2.  Re: the response is soap with a attachment can I render that attachment in a browser?

Posted Oct 30, 2018 08:01 PM

Hello, I'm going to move this to a Discussion from a Question type, as Questions are really meant for questions with only one right answer. The one posed here is more written to seek advice / suggestions / examples on how to achieve your use-case. Thank you for your understanding. Definitely let me know if you have any questions or concerns with that switch.

• 3.  Re: the response is soap with a attachment can I render that attachment in a browser?

Posted Oct 30, 2018 08:02 PM

For what it's worth, I haven't personally seen this done before. Not saying it isn't possible, as lots of things are possible that aren't even thought about by most, but I unfortunately do not have an example to provide for this one.

• 4.  Re: the response is soap with a attachment can I render that attachment in a browser?

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Oct 30, 2018 08:44 PM

I remember this should be on browser side, depends on what browser, how it configured, and the attachment file type

Regards,

Mark