CA Service Management

• 1.  we are planning to implement CMDB services from CA Tech India. Can someone please point me the correct CA Office and Team.

Posted Nov 02, 2018 12:32 AM

We are planning to implement CMDB services from CA Tech India. Can someone please point me the correct CA Office and Team. I've been trying to reach them without any luck.

Amit Joshi (Project Manager)

Barco Electronics Systems Pvt Ltd

Noida, India

Email - amit.joshi@barco.com

• 2.  Re: we are planning to implement CMDB services from CA Tech India. Can someone please point me the correct CA Office and Team.

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Nov 02, 2018 08:59 AM

Hi Amit,

I'm not sure if I understood the question properly, are you looking for CA Services organization's help for this one?

thx

_R

• 3.  Re: we are planning to implement CMDB services from CA Tech India. Can someone please point me the correct CA Office and Team.

Posted Nov 04, 2018 10:40 PM

Thanks Raghu,

Yes if you can please point me to the CA Tech sales office or an account manager with whom I can talk about the requirements for CMDB

Thanks

Amit

• 4.  Re: we are planning to implement CMDB services from CA Tech India. Can someone please point me the correct CA Office and Team.

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Nov 05, 2018 07:22 PM

Let me follow up with you on this offline....  

_R

• 5.  Re: we are planning to implement CMDB services from CA Tech India. Can someone please point me the correct CA Office and Team.

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Nov 09, 2018 08:26 AM

One of the local Services personnel would be reaching out to you directly on this Amit.

_R