Date: November 7, 2018
To: CA PPM Customers
From: The CA Technologies CA PPM Product Team
Subject: General Availability Announcement for PPM 15.5 Patch 1 (22.214.171.124)
On behalf of CA Technologies, we appreciate your business and the opportunity to provide you with high-quality, innovative software and services. As part of our ongoing commitment to customer success, we regularly release updated patches for our supported products. Today, we are pleased to announce that CA PPM 15.5 Patch 1 (126.96.36.199) is now available for On-Premise and SaaS customers.
We recommend upgrading your CA PPM implementation to the latest release to take advantage of all current features and improvements. If you are unable to upgrade to the latest release, CA has made a patch available for this release. As a CA PPM 15.5 customer, install this patch if you are interested in obtaining resolutions to the issues identified in the README file:
IMPORTANT: Before applying this cumulative patch, review the README information. The README provides a list of the fixes in each patch version and any special instructions. By applying this patch, you will receive all cumulative fixes.
Patches are intended to be timely fixes and are not fully regression or integration tested. They are only tested against the issues listed in the README file. CA feels confident that this patch will resolve the addressed problems, but customers should be aware that a patch could have adverse side effects to the function of their CA PPM application. Customers should not apply patches directly to production systems without first verifying in a test environment. If any issues arise in the installation or use of this patch, please contact CA Support.
For your convenience, a README text file is also included in the JAR package. Although rare, check the online README for any updates that might occur after the patch release date or after you download the patch.
Version/Build: 188.8.131.52 01 18
On Premise General Availability: November 7, 2018
SaaS Service Availability: November 7, 2018
- After applying the patch, remember to download and install updated client applications such as the connectors for the schedulers and XOG client applications.
- The installation of any patch may impact Studio views. Please be sure to implement in a non-production environment and test the impact of the patch on the views you have configured in Studio.
- On-Premise customers can download this patch from the Download Center on CA Support.
- SaaS customers can contact CA Support to request patch installation.
Need More Help?
- CA Support in North America: +1-800-225-5224
- CA Support outside North America: http://www.ca.com/phone for the local number in your country or to open a customer care case.
- CA PPM Community: https://communities.ca.com/community/ca-ppm
- CA Support Lifecycle Policy: https://support.ca.com/irj/portal/capolicies
Thank you again for your business.