AnsweredAssumed Answered

Copying Financial Plan from Project Template

Question asked by ArunAngusamy27 on Nov 8, 2018
Latest reply on Nov 8, 2018 by Shoichi_Sugawara

Hi All, 

I have written a process to convert an idea to project. I have added one of the steps that I am copying the Financial Plan from Project Template created and the process is failing when copying from Project Template. Please find the error message. I am getting this below error message. 

com.niku.union.odf.exception.ODFServiceException: revmgr.copyPlanTemplate.fiscalPeriodNotAvailable      at com.niku.odf.service.ODFActionService.processRequest(ODFActionService.java:179)      at com.niku.union.service.binding.ServiceControlBindingJava.processRequest(ServiceControlBindingJava.java:58)      at com.niku.union.service.ServiceControlImpl.processRequest(ServiceControlImpl.java:914)      at com.niku.union.service.ServiceControlImpl.processRequest(ServiceControlImpl.java:212)      at com.niku.odf.object.Utils.execService(Utils.java:201)      at com.niku.odf.object.Utils.execService(Utils.java:276)      at com.niku.odf.object.OperationImpl.execute(OperationImpl.java:423)      at com.niku.odf.object.OperationImpl.execute(OperationImpl.java:371)      at com.niku.bpm.services.oi.odf.BpmOperationImpl.executeOperation(BpmOperationImpl.java:365)      at com.niku.bpm.services.oi.odf.BpmOperationImpl.execute(BpmOperationImpl.java:468)      at com.niku.bpm.services.ExecuteSystemAction.execute(ExecuteSystemAction.java:128)      at com.niku.bpm.services.ProcessEngine.executeStepAction(ProcessEngine.java:150)      at com.niku.bpm.engine.rules.ActionExecutionPipeline.processActions(ActionExecutionPipeline.java:141)      at com.niku.bpm.engine.rules.ActionExecutionPipeline.execute(ActionExecutionPipeline.java:71)      at com.niku.bpm.engine.rules.Pipeline.run(Pipeline.java:280) Caused by: com.niku.union.utility.MessageKeyException: revmgr.copyPlanTemplate.fiscalPeriodNotAvailable      at com.ca.clarity.financial.planning.copy.TemplatePlanProcessingService.doProcess(TemplatePlanProcessingService.java:460)      at com.niku.odf.service.ODFActionService.processRequest(ODFActionService.java:113)      ... 14 more Caused by: com.niku.projmgr.api.PlanCopyException: revmgr.copyPlanTemplate.fiscalPeriodNotAvailable      at com.ca.clarity.financial.planning.copy.TemplatePlanCopyHelper.getPeriodId(TemplatePlanCopyHelper.java:271)      at com.ca.clarity.financial.planning.copy.TemplatePlanProcessingService.copyPlans(TemplatePlanProcessingService.java:285)      at com.ca.clarity.financial.planning.copy.TemplatePlanProcessingService.copy(TemplatePlanProcessingService.java:142)      at com.ca.clarity.financial.planning.copy.TemplatePlanProcessingService.doProcess(TemplatePlanProcessingService.java:454)      ... 15 more

I have attached the snapshot below as a reference where the fiscal period was setup. Is there any step that I am missing ?

Attachments

Outcomes